Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Monday, September 23, 2013

Home Is Where My Heart Is

Yes, I know that isn't how the saying goes, but I like my variation better :)

I made this hanging when we were in the midst of selling our house, and waiting to purchase our new one. Now that we're moved in, I'm still working on putting some heart into this big, ugly house. We'll get there eventually.


I cut a house shape out of chipboard and then covered it in beautiful 7 Gypsies papers. The trim at the bottom is from Maya Road. I added some vintage trim and buttons to the top and tied on a sparkly bow.

I'm searching for just the right spot to hang this in the new house...
 
 

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, what a beautiful hanging, Erica! Love the vintage photo and the trimmed edging... and how fun that it is shaped like a house!

September 23, 2013 at 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home